CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friska Update

Friska has caught, that I can document, 2 mice. She is finally earning her keep. Yesterday Carter went to the garage to get in the car for swimming lessons. He came in with a huge smile and said, "Mom there is a surprise for you in the garage. Close your eyes and I'll take you out." You guessed it, he moved the cat food bag back to proudly display a mouse head. I kicked it out of the garage. Carter cheered. "Mom, isn't is awesome that ants are trying to eat it?" Awesome Friska. Awesome Carter. There is no doubt that I am the mother of boys.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I've never seen that cat move are you sure it caught the mice? I think Jeff is just killing them and placing them around the garage so you will learn to love the kitty.

Mandy said...

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love boys.

Isn't that just the best surprise ever, Mom?! :)

Danielle said...

I might need to borrow Friska, because Sarah found vole in her window-well. I found out she has been feeding it Starbursts. Ugh!